Sunday 25 January 2015

Nails Inc. Porchester Square Dupe


Happy Sunday!

So we're talking about a dupe... a cover up, a farce if you will. We found a practical replica of the Nails Inc varnish for a fraction of the price, but does practically the same job.


The one in our pictures is Barry M in the shade 'Almond'. It's a perfect alternative to a nude, but still makes your nails look like they have been cared for, which is always a plus! Barry M's (I always invisage a fat middle aged bloke painting each nail a different colour whenever I see Barry M, but that's probably just me) is just £3.99, where as the Nails Inc Gel formula is 14 squids. The colour is basically the same, just Barry's has a slight beige tone. Does that really matter? Naaaaaa, if you can save roughly a tenner, you can buy two.

If any of you try, do let us know!

Love always,

LLB x

4 comments:

  1. I've been on a look out for a colour like this for ages and I think I might try this one out. Great post! xx

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade so much, thank you for sharing this dupe! x

    www.kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete