Sunday 28 September 2014

Highlands Soap Co.



Hello fellow blogees,

And so we meet again! This time, I'm hoping to transform your lives in some small part. Recently, I was lucky enough to receive a Hand and Body Lotion from the 'Highland Soap Co' as a gift. In my time, I have received many smellies as gifts before (as I'm sure you all have too), and I was ready to abandon this product to the back shelf in my bathroom; along with many of (what I thought was) the same type gone before. However, purely out of curiousity, I actually tried this one. And I have to say, I was pleasently surprised. The particular type I received was 'Scottish Honeysuckle', and for starters, it smells AMAZING. It's deeply moisturising, even for my elephant rough skin. It smooths and replenishes the skin with long lasting effects. I know I've only owned this product for under a month, however I've been applying it twice a day (you may need to apply once a day, it's just I have unusually dry skin!) and I've really noticed results. The softeness is hard to beat, even if you do look a tad crazy stroking your own hand. Arguably the best thing about these products is they are all hand made from organic products. So you know it's  all good stuff. What could be better than that? 



Despite the company being based in Scotland, they have a great website where all the variations of the products are available for delivery (I'll link below).

So go on, have I twisted your arm? I seriously recommend these products, I think you'll be just as surprised as me at how fast you see/feel a change.

Buy here (£10.95) - Highland Soap Co.

Until we meet again...
The Love Like Buy Team x

No comments:

Post a Comment