Wednesday 17 December 2014

Advent Day 17 | Makeup for Brown Eyes


We're talking about the brownies today (eyes I'm referring to), but you, blues and greens have already had your turn. So unfortunately for us fellow brown eyed beauties (I wasn't referring to myself as a beauty, just of the brown eyed nature. Just so we're clear) we don't, what artsy people refer to as a 'complimentary colour' aka a colour that makes us look dead cool. But fear not, because as that turns out peeps, that's actually a marvy thing. Because my friends, it means we can wear pretty much anything. Sick one. It's best for us to stick to natural colours such as woody Browns and dark khakis. Brown eyes have the power to hold black shadow or smokey dramatic eyes. Winning all round I'm feeling. I mean we shouldn't get too complacent, I'm assuming bright yellow eye shadow is not a good look on anyone, so be careful everyone. It's a cruel world out there, full of false hope and advertisements. So have fun brown eyes, conquer all!

Until next time,

LLB x

No comments:

Post a Comment