Wednesday 7 October 2015

Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep Review



I've recently been trying out the Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep, and so far I am very impressed.
I've never used Vichy skin care before, but I have heard a lot about various products and know that other people have raved a lot about this brand. Firstly, it smells incredible! I know a lot of people are put off products if they are fragranced, but for me, thats what attracts me to a product. As mentioned in previous posts, I have dry skin, which is quite easily irritated and spot prone - so I find it difficult when looking for products to use on my skin as it is very temperamental.

This cream is so hydrating and instantly makes my skin feel so much softer and fresher. Its nice and gentle on the more sensitive areas of my face, so is a winner in my eyes. The cream is designed to be used over night (as the name would suggest!) and rejuvenate your skin, even if you don't get the ideal 8 hours. I use this is addition to my normal moisturiser, after cleansing and toning. This cream is fairly expensive at £26.50 a pot - but is most definitely worth it, especially as a little goes a long way, so i am very excited to try more Vichy products. Let me know in the comments if you've tried Vichy products before, and which ones you'd recommend :)

LLB x

No comments:

Post a Comment