Thursday 11 June 2015

RevitaLash Review

Revitalash review

My Mum has been raving about this product for ages now, and I have decided to finally give in, and try it for myself! Revitalise Advanced Conditioner is a product which you apply to your eyelashes once a day helping your eyelashes to grow thicker and fuller. I have always loved
the look of full and long eyelashes and have considered getting eye lash extensions but always been too scared due to the horror stories I have seen online!
I was half expecting this product to give you noticeably longer lashes over night, and unfortunately it doesn't do that.. but after a few weeks of using it every day, it really does work wonders! I can't believe how amazingly long my Mums lashes are now. She has never had particularly long eyelashes so I was very impressed by the results this product gave. It does come with a hefty price tag of £65 for a 2ml tube, however, this size is meant to last for 6 months and in the long run, is probably cheaper than eyelash extensions, and also better for your natural lashes!
So I am very excited to continue using this and will keep you posted on how it works with my lashes!

Buy me here 

LLB x

No comments:

Post a Comment