Friday 21 August 2015

L'OREAL Elvive hair oils



I've just been looking back on my previous blog posts, and it seems I have tried and reviewed a lot of hair oils.. so why not add another review to the collection!? This time, it is the L'oreal Elvive hair oils I have been testing. I recently have been LOVING the 'Extraordinary Oil' collection from L'oreal, and tried out their oil which is part of the range. All the products form this line smell amazing! Although I have thick hair, I used the product for thin hair, and found it was perfect for me. I spritzed it over my hair after washing it and I found it helps reduce the frizz and adds shine to the hair. It also makes it feel super healthy and definitely makes it look more glossy after applying heat. As you can see from he picture, I have used all of the extraordinary oil up, so decided to try another product from the range - the nutria-gloss luminiser. I haven't quite decided which spray I like the most - but they are both amazing. The one in the pink bottle is slightly lighter and adds shine to the hair, whereas the orange bottle one is more nourishing and improves the feel and condition of hair. I like to use the luminiser (pink bottle) on dry hair after I have finished styling, where as the Extraordinary oil (orange bottle) one works better on wet hair and conditions it.

So overall, these sprays are GREAT and I would highly recommend them! I will be trying out as many of the type of oils as possible!! Comment if you've tried these oils, or have tried any which you love!

LLB x

No comments:

Post a Comment