Saturday 16 April 2016

Dove Quench Absolute Product Review

So first of all.. super sorry I haven't posted in a very long time! Life got in the way, but i'm deffo going to make a conscious effort to upload blog posts much more regularly!

I don't know if i've been living under a rock for ages (most probably), BUT, who knew Dove did hair products!? I certainly didn't, and by god have I been missing out!

So I started off by buying the Dove Quench Absolute Intensely Smoothing Shampoo, I saw this on offer in Tesco because it was new, and i'm not going to lie, I did only purchase it because of the packaging! But look how amazing it is!? Not only have the excelled themselves with that packaging, but the product itself is also amazing! I'd never seen any reviews on it before, or even heard anyone mention it, but i'm so glad i've discovered it because it really is amazing. I purchased the one for wavy hair - I do have really wavy,curly hair (i recently did a hair quiz, and apparently I have type 2b hair... whatever that means!?) - I basically need a shampoo that is super moisturising and tames frizz, and this shampoo does that. It doesn't completely transform my hair into a glossy dream, but i cant imagine any shampoo would do that tbh! It just makes my hair feel so healthy and so much softer. It also has the very familiar Dove scent which is just divine!
The second product I purchased was the hair mask from the same line. My hair has been a bit of mare recently, and I just needed something really intense to show it some love. This product is so creamy and thick, and you really don't need a lot to cover you're whole head. You're meant to leave this on for 3-5 minutes which I find very difficult because I get too bored stood in the shower -  but if i do manage to wait it out, its so worth it. My hair feels so much smoother and silky - I love it a lot.


As you can tell by the vast amount of hair product reviews - i'm forever on the hunt for something that will make my hair a little more manageable - and for now I am happy with this combo!!

LLB x

No comments:

Post a Comment