Tuesday 3 May 2016

The Body Shop Hemp Review

So as you're probably aware.. I'm always on the hunt for a product that will actually help my dry skin. I've always loved body shop products, but hadn't used any in years!! I used to be OBSESSED with the body butter in the smell 'dreams unlimited' (i think!?).. it smelt absolutely amazing and did fab things for my skin. But I think it was a limited edition collection so once they stopped selling it, I was gutted!! Since then, I have been on the hunt for something I have loved equally as much, and until now I haven't been able to find it!!


Don't ask me why I didn't just try another body shop body butter in a different smell all those years ago.. because I have no idea! But i just recently had an epiphany and decided to purchase a body butter but in a different smell.

I went onto the body shop website and they seriously have all the smells you could ever wish for!! As I was looking through all the selections - I saw once which had a crazy amount of good reviews and decided to give it a go.
The one I picked was the 'hemp' body butter. I know it doesn't sound particularly glamorous, and I didn't even know what hemp was until I discovered this product - but it is so amazing for dry skin!! It hasn't got a very strong smell - it isn't like the other body butter that I got from body shop because that literally made me sell like i'd bathed in perfume!! I'm rubbish at describing smells.. but its quite an earthy herbal smell - it's nicer than i'm making it sound trust me!! The cream itself is really thick and creamy, it isn't greasy at all and juts makes your skin feel hydrated instantly!

While trawling the website, I found some other hemp products which all had as amazing reviews so I decided to add them to my bag too.

Click for enlarged view
The first one was the hemp lip balm. Smells lovely, and makes my lips feel so amazing, plump and hydrating.. basically exactly what I want a lip balm to do!!

The second one was a hand cream. I don't really get particularly dry hands to be honest - but I thought an extra bit of hydration can't hurt and the packaging is delightful!! And yes, this is as amazing as the reviews suggest too! A little goes a long way - and I have my mum hooked too so i'll be purchasing another tube for her too.

LLB x

No comments:

Post a Comment