Friday 13 May 2016

Makeup Inspiration | Gigi Hadid

Gigi Hadid Met Gala

Gigi is the ultimate 'it' girl at the moment - she is a natural beauty and great fashion sense. Having it recently been the met gala, I have been trawling through endless pictures, and although I wasn't the biggest fan of her makeup look this year (sorry!) - I did see a picture of her from last years gala and thought she looked amazing! 

I am always so inspired by her make up looks, so i thought i'd share my ideas on how to achieve a naturally beautiful look.

First up is the YSL Touche Eclat Foundation. This foundation is a light to medium coverage, it gives your skin a beautiful glow and is super natural looking. I used to use this foundation religiously, but haven't used it for AGES!! Its the perfect foundation for the summer if you need that extra bit of coverage - I would also team it with the YSL Touche Eclat highlighter. Gigi doesn't heavily contour, she just subtly highlights the high points of her face. This product is perfect for this as it reflects the light and blends into the skin seamlessly so looks super natural.

On the eyes I would use MACs Woodwinked. I know this doesn't suit everyones skin tone - definitely better for those of you who have blue eyes, as it really makes this colour pop, and paler skin. Gigi has perfected the sultry but fresh look - I think this eyeshadow is perfect for that. Not too over the top but it just adds something extra to the look. 

Secondly on the eyes, I would use the Benefit Push up Liner - its super black and makes it really easy to get a nice smooth line!! To finish the eyes off, I would use the Eyelure Individual Lashes. Again, they are perfect for adding volume to the lashes but still looking really natural! I also think they're so much easier to apply than a strip lash, so you cant really go wrong!

For the brows I would use the Anastasia Brow Whiz. I swear by this - I use it on a daily basis and I absolutely love it!! I don't have a lot of time to get ready on the mornings, and this just makes it super easy and quick to do my brows. Gigis eyebrows are perfectly imperfect - just filled in slightly to give her face some shape. This product doesn't add to much heavy colour - just enough for some added definition.

Finally is the lips! Gigi has a pretty pink glossy pout - so its really easy to achieve! The Nars lipgloss in 'Orgasm' is perfect for this. It has gold reflexes in so reflects the gold on the eyes really well.

LLB x

1 comment:

  1. Gigi is so gorgerous, can't wait for next post!

    Check out my post abour quick and easy hairstyles and let me know what you think in comment!
    https://shawsy.blogspot.com/2016/05/quick-easy-hairstyles.html

    ReplyDelete