Friday 27 May 2016

My Favourite Cleanser #5 - Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

TGIF!!! I can't believe its the last day of the series already.. time flies when you're having fun and all that!

My final favourite cleanser is the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I know this is another cleanser that has been raved about so much.. but it is well deserved!

Before I tried this, I thought it was going to be a foam texture (no idea why!).. but it's not.Its quite a thick cream, almost like a face mask. It feels so nice to massage it into the skin and it takes the makeup off so easily. I've tried products which are similar in the past, and they make my skin feel really tight and dry - but this doesn't at all. It feels so gentle and soft.. I love it a lot. It is completely free of mineral oils, which are not good for acne-prone (or any skin for that matter)... it has ingredients such as cocoa butter and eucalyptus to cleanse and soothe the skin!

I have read previous reviews, and when I first tried it, I was expecting the smell to be really strong, but it isn't at all. Its quite a mentholly, herbally smell - but really subtle. I can't decide if I prefer this smell, or the Emma Hardie one - I think i depends on what you're looking for. The Emma Hardie one definitely smells more luxurious, but this is more of a 'does what it says on the tin' type product!

If you're struggling to find a cleanser that works for you - this one is definitely worth a try. I wouldn't say its affordable, but the price really isn't bad at all - It's 100% worth the price!

Buy me here

LLB x

No comments:

Post a Comment