Wednesday 25 May 2016

My Favourite Cleanser #3 - Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm

Happy Wednesday!!

Today I am reviewing the Emma Hardie cleansing balm. This is seriously amazing stuff!!! I started off with the mini 50ml size, and have since invested in the 200ml super size.. thats how good it is!! Its definitely not a budget product, but it is soooo worth it!

I think the name sums it up - it is like a lib balm.. but for your face!! I get a tiny bit, swirl it around in my hands to warm it up and then massage it into my face. It effortlessly lifts my makeup off and makes my skin feel SO soft. Its a really rich formula, and did think it would be too much for my skin, but it isn't at all, it keeps my spots at bay and keeps my skin hydrated.

I'm not the biggest fan of the smell, its quite an intense herbal smell (i'm really bad at describing scents so thats the best I can do!!). It does smell like something you'd find in a spa, and although its not my favourite smell, I do find it relaxing. I think its one of those products where you have to smell it for yourself and make your own mind up.

It also comes with the best muslin cloth I have ever used!! Its like a fleecy fabric on one side, and a muslin material on the other - its so soft and takes away the product so well. I previously used muslin cloths from Tesco, and also the ones which come with the Liz Earle Cleanse and Finish - but this wins hands down.

I know its really expensive, but even the 50ml pot lasted me around 4 months - so it's actually not that bad when you think how long its lasts. It just feels so luxurious when you use it, and the packaging is so gorgeous (probably not the best if you travel a lot, but nice all the same!).

This is the cleanser I am currently loving and religiously using! My skin has never felt brighter and fresher. Love love love!

Buy me here 

LLB x

No comments:

Post a Comment