Thursday 26 May 2016

My Favourite Cleanser #4 - Garnier Miceller Cleansing Water

I feel like every person and their mother has tried this product. It is a dupe for the Bioderma cleansing water, which was raved about SO much a few years ago. Bioderma isn't easily available in the UK (i think you can get it in Boots now but you never used to!) - so everyone started using this instead, myself included.

This is soooo good. I use this if i'm feeling lazy and cant be bothered to cleanse my face properly, and is also amazing at getting rid of all traces of eye makeup. Its really gentle and you don't need to scrub at your face or eyes to get the makeup off, just a quick swipe and its all gone!

This is definitely on the cheaper side of the cleansers I love - you can get a massive bottle which will last you ages for about £4 - can't really complain can ya!? It doesn't have any scent - and literally looks and feels like water. The one I use is just the normal one for sensitive skin, but they do so many types e.g for combination skin, or just for eyes.. it definitely worth a try.

I'm pretty sure the majority of you will have already tried this out, but if you haven't... you really should!!

Fri-yay tomorrow.. whaooo!

LLB x

No comments:

Post a Comment